What data do we collect?
As you use the Service, Plain Complex collects and/or processes for their customer’s the following data:
- Personal Data including: Your name, email address, phone number, login credentials, your IP address.
- Depending on the use of the Vuorox Service and Application by your employer and your employer’s choices the following Personal Data may be collected: healthcare professional identification number, Your salary information, dates of employment and Your availability for work may be collected.
- We may also collect technical information from your internet browser (Browser version, Operating system etc.) and other usage data for example how long a User has used the Service, how long does one use session take, what features are used. Said data cannot be connected to any specific individual.
- Feedback regarding the Vuorox Application and Service and its features.
We collect Personal Data only to the extent necessary for the Provision of the Service or certain features of the Service, for payment processing, and maintaining the customer relationship between You, Your employer company that is our customer and us. Any information collected shall be deemed as Personal Data only if and insofar as it can be linked to You. Otherwise, the data shall be deemed as non-personal data.
Consent and withdrawal of consent
If You do not give Your consent, we reserve the right not to provide you with the Application or Service at all or a specific part of the Service/feature of the application if the offering of the Service as a whole or a specific part of the Service requires the collecting, storing, processing or otherwise utilizing of your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding the collecting, storing, processing and otherwise utilizing Your Personal Data by Plain Complex at any time by notifying [email protected] in situations where Plain Complex Oy is the data controller, and by notifying Your employer in situations where Your employer is the data controller. If you do so, we will not process Your Personal Data based on your consent any longer, however, there may be other legal grounds such as legitimate interest for processing the Personal Data even without consent depending on the case and Personal Data in question.
You are at any time entitled to request that we shall not process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
How do we collect your personal data and non-personal data?
You directly provide us with most of the Personal Data and non-personal data we collect, store and process. Additionally, certain Personal Data is filled in by your employer company when using the Vuorox application for the planning of working shifts and communicating the shifts to you. We collect non-personal data and process data based on Your consent when You,
for instance, but not limited to;
- Fill in the contact request form on our website.
- Update Your information or settings in the Vuorox application.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to us.
- Use features of the Service which require User input data to be saved, analysed or otherwise processed.
- Through Cookies that are meant to ease communication with you for marketing purposes as prompted on our website.
How will we use your personal data and data?
We collect your Personal Data and non-personal data so that we can:
- Make the Vuorox application and Service available, develop and maintain it.
- Process your contact request and manage your account and our relationship with You.
- We may use Personal Data to generate analysis results and statistical data that is anonymized and is no longer Personal Data.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Vuorox application and Service
- Offer You customer care and support.
- Process payments and payment related contacts.
We strive to be transparent and open with regards collecting and processing of Personal Data. Certain collecting, storing and use of Personal data is, however not optional if You wish to use the Vuorox application and Service and/or certain features of the Service.
With regards non-personal data we retain free rights to utilise such data in accordance with our business purposes as we see fit.
Transfer of Personal Data and non-personal data
We do not intend to transfer or store any Personal Data outside of the EU member states. If the transfer of Personal Data outside EU member states would be necessary for example due to technical reasons such as server capacity or the like, or due to compliance with legal requirements arising from jurisdictions outside the EU, we will safeguard the Personal Data and use model clauses provided by the EU Commission in such transfer.
We may transfer your personal data to companies belonging to the same company group as Plain Complex or to our partners that are maintaining or marketing the Service.
We may transfer other data than Personal Data to companies belonging to the same company group or to our partners, potential business partners, such as third parties who analyze data on our behalf. If we transfer and/or disclose any data, we require a written agreement protecting the Personal Data from unauthorized use and to ensure that it is being processed solely in accordance with applicable laws. Furthermore, we shall ensure that our business partners, such as third party web analytics service providers, have reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect any disclosed Personal Data against unauthorized use. However, no method of online or electronic storage is deemed to be 100 % secure and thus we cannot guarantee absolute data security.
We have the right to disclose your Personal Data if the disclosure is required
- by law;
- to protect our legal rights;
- to protect the safety of the Vuorox application and Service or the safety of the Users of the Service or the public; and
- to prevent, stop, or report wrongdoing in conjunction with our Service.
How do we store your personal data and non-personal data?
Your Personal Data is stored in one or several protected servers within the EU and the EEC countries and only our personnel may have access to the personal data on such servers. Your Personal Data shall not be transferred or disclosed outside the EU and/or the ETA countries without your written consent.
We will keep your Personal Data for 1 year after the termination of the agreement between You and us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your Personal Data.
Mobile Device Camera Use
The Vuorox mobile application utilises the camera of your mobile device solely for the purposes of reading QR codes for authentication purposes. No photos or videos of You or of any other person are taken, stored or otherwise accessed by the Vuorox application.
We may send you information about products and services of ours and/or our partners that we think you might like. Also, we may provide personified advertising and content via the Service. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact [email protected]
What are your rights with regards Your Personal Data?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your rights with regards Personal Data. Every User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Plain Complex for copies of Your Personal Data. We may charge you for this service should it cause us costs.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Plain Complex corrects any information concerning You that You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase Your Personal Data, under certain conditions and provided that we do not have a valid legal reason for keeping certain Personal Data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your Personal Data, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of Your Personal Data, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions defined in the applicable legislation.
- The right to make a complaint to the competent data protecting authority – You have a right to make a complaint to the competent data protecting authority if you suspect or think that we act against binding Data Protection legislation.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: [email protected], Post address Asematie 3-5 A 5, 02700 Kauniainen, Finland.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and our Vuorox application
- Providing analytics regarding Users of our website and the Vuorox application and Service
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Plain Complex Oy, [email protected], post address: Plain Complex Oy, Asematie 3-5 A 5, 02700 Kauniainen, Finland